Thursday, August 21, 2008

Spymama Eating Satay

wow... because Spymama is busy updating the other blog, she has totally forgotten about this one. But then she keeps this one cos some of her lovely bloggers don't allow non bloggers to comment. Anyway, if you happen to be here, don't forget to check out my other blog at http://mamakshop.com because the action is really over there. But of course I will post some little Spymama's misc items here becos why should i have a blog that remains dormant, right?

As Spymama was typing away, i'm actually having that yummy Satay that I grilled on my grilling frypan just now. I got those easy peanut sauce that just need to add some water then microwave and voila! Spymama has some satay for tea.. here, this is my last stick... treat you to a visual satay.



This is Spymama's Chicken Satay..

1 comment:

Hazel said...

oh, i love to eat satay also..