Sunday, February 8, 2009

Update, no worries..

It is February month. Time certainly flies. I cannot imagine what I have been doing this Jan and now February. It was just New Year celebrations (a quiet one for me) and now we are in February! And I am hearing from many moms and dads about the new exam schedules in March before the school holidays! sigh.. as if life has no stress...

So Chinese New Year is just one day to the closing. Those who are single may decided to throw Mandarin Oranges into the sea (if permitted) or do they still exist? Some probably release balloon wishes. These are all traditional wishes for a good partner that was very much practiced at least 2-3 decades ago. But now with the 'eyes' of the official, be careful you don't get fined for littering!

You don't want to be wearing the 'correction work order' jackets and sweep the roads of Singapore for littering punishment! And of course, i am not sure if these punishments still exist! Okay Okay, Spymama is really out of date with everything around her... never mind la.. as long as I am alive and breathing, getting the latest information or not does not intimidate me...

So Have a happy 'rest of the Chinese New Year' for today, tomorrow all my dears!

No comments: