Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Paper Roses for Rose

Again, i have neglect this blog. Then why did i bother to create this blog...well some of my friends have blogspot so i use this to register my name for them. so if you are here...

Rose? cos i just send you a comment using this blog id. or Farah? because I am her special visitor..hehehe

anyway... since my last comment was Rose, she might just drop by here. so i shall sing this song again..

Paper Roses

I realized the way your eyes deceived me
with tender looks that I mistook for love
So take away the flowers that you gave me
And send the kind that you remind me of

Paper Roses
Paper Roses
Oh how real those roses seem to be
But they're only imitation,
Like you imitation love for me

I thought that you would be a perfect lover
You seemed so full of sweetness at the start
But like a big red rose that's made of paper
There isn't any sweetness in your heart
Paper Roses
Paper Roses
Oh how real those roses seem to be
But they're only imitation like you imitation love for me


And for all my blogger friends here too.

1 comment:

Rose world said...

I never know u good in poem too, spymama! :) Well say and compose.